View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachl View Post
Sorry for being a bit ignorant, but I thought that the PHP configuration of udm does not requires the js files? The js files are not mentioned in the PHP configuration http://www.udm4.com/manual/setup/scriptsphp/
and they are not mentioned in the forum describing integration of udm in the Exhibition Engine.
Sorry, you are correct. I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that yesterday. I took a little too quick of a look at the documentation when I posted, I guess. I have a PHP configuration on one of my websites, too, and it doesn't have those files either. Duh!

Quote:
The web pages are dynamically generated by Exhibition Engine. For making the changes you are suggesting, I would need to learn and modify the Exhibition Engine code, which is something I did not plan to do...
I copied your page and uploaded it to my own server. When I moved that bit of code I mentioned, it didn't make a difference as I thought it would, so that isn't the problem.

Interestingly, when I use your unordered list with my UDM files, the page works as expected. I still think it's a path issue, but I don't see right offhand just where the problem is.

Quote:
If the flaw is with my PHP version not supporting some of the statements in the udm files, maybe I can first provide the PHP configuration (phpinfo) for some crosscheck. If this does not yield a hint about the problem, I could include statements for debugging in the udm code? What do you think?
Unless you have a really old version of PHP, I don't think that is problem. Just for the record though, what version of PHP are you using?

Could you send me your udm-dom.php file? That way, I can play around with this a little more. You can send it to me through my contact form as an attachment.