View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Default Cambridge Blue won't open

Hello

I installed the Cambridge Blue menu with the sliding menu extension but I can't get the menus to slide and show the sub-menus either in PHP or Javascript.
My main file contains the following (php):

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resources/udm-style.php?config=/var/www/cambridge/style-blue.ini" media="screen, projection" />

in the head section, and:

<!-- PHP generated menu script [must come *before* any other modules or extensions] -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="resources/udm-dom.php?config=/var/www/cambridge/style-blue.ini"></script>

<!-- keyboard navigation module -->
<!-- <script type="text/javascript" src="resources/udm-mod-keyboard.js"></script> -->

<!-- sliding menus extension -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="resources/udm-x-sliding.js"></script>

In the body section (I have renamed my resources folder)

I changed the variable $cmatch to style-blue.ini in udm-dom.php and udm-style.php and back to no avail.

The menus appear blue and at the right position but no small arrows and nothing opens.

When I add the initial forward slash to the paths (before resources), even the blue menus are lost and the page shows without any CSS.

And I validated the page and no errors.

I have tried the main demo (with udm-custom.ini) on the same server without any changes to its files and it works.

Please help

Thank you in advance

Khodr