Unread 09-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Default Google Adsense

I'm having some issues with adsense. I signed up for an account about 6 or more months ago and haven't touched it since. The account doesn't work as I cannot login, yet it won't let me login or create a new one with the same email. I wasn't false clicking as I'm pretty sure it was clicked maybe once or twice if ever. Any ideas or more questions that would clear up my situation for you just ask. I'm pretty stuck at the moment, and I don't have the best of luck emailing companies as it takes them numerous days, that I don't want to wait, to email me back. Thanks.
Unread 09-07-2007, 03:10 AM

yep. Something similar happened to me. They have an online chat for adwords, but I don't see one for adsense...

You might just want to try going through adwords chat:
http://adwords.google.com/support/bi...n&answer=17472

If that doesn't work you can try their forum: http://groups.google.com/group/adsen...tm_medium=link

If none of that works, you might just need to be patient and e-mail them your problem.
Unread 09-09-2007, 05:05 AM

Ok well I guess I'll go through those steps, and see where it brings me. A long painstaking process in my opinion. Especially if it takes a week plus for them to reply back the first time.
Unread 09-17-2008, 06:21 AM
Banned

check google help for it google it with your topic title.
Unread 09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Doomm

Just contact Google Adsense team, normally they will be back to you in 3-4 days. Explain them your situation and they will help you with re-establishing your account. Did this twice and they were very helpful

Last edited by Doomm : 09-23-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 09-23-2008, 10:27 PM
glendowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomm View Post
Just contact Google Adsense team, normally they will be back to you in 3-4 days. Explain them your situation and they will help you with re-establishing your account. Did this twice and they were very helpful
Good advice, but there only helpful if you've not being trying to cheat their system.
Unread 09-23-2008, 11:25 PM
gray929

Yeah, Google hasn't been teh best for me when it came to these situations. They told me account was suspended everytime I emailed them but never why it was!!! Got me so mad. Anyways, good luck.

Unread 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM

It's always best just to contact them directly if u aren't happy in my experience
Unread 09-24-2008, 09:13 PM

am0463,

I went thru a similar situation in the past. Emailed and waited. In the end, I opened a new account with different email address with an auto forward to my original address.
Maybe you can try that.
Unread 09-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Archie

Contacting Google for AdSense and getting a response for a disabled account is very difficult. But hey, there are other options in these cases you can try Adbrite of Bidvertizer they are very goos Adsense alternatives.