Unread 12-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Admin
Default Announcement - UDM v4.52 now available

We are formally releasing UDM version 4.52 today. This minor version release includes additional support for Safari 3 as well as support for Google Chrome beta.

In addition to the enhanced browser support, we have resolve a conflict issue that was occurring with some configurations of jQuery.

To get the latest version, simply go to our downloads page here: http://www.udm4.com/licensing/download/ and enter your license key.

All license keys will be valid (whether expired or not) now through January 1, 2009. After 1/1/2009, you will need to purchase or request an additional license to download the update.

Admin
Unread 12-28-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We are formally releasing UDM version 4.52 today. This minor version release includes additional support for Safari 3 as well as support for Google Chrome beta.

In addition to the enhanced browser support, we have resolve a conflict issue that was occurring with some configurations of jQuery.

To get the latest version, simply go to our downloads page here: http://www.udm4.com/licensing/download/ and enter your license key.

All license keys will be valid (whether expired or not) now through January 1, 2009. After 1/1/2009, you will need to purchase or request an additional license to download the update.

Admin
I believe you should either extend the deadline on this or at least give people a chance to contest for this reason...

If you go to the download page to download code you purchase...
  • The .zip file downloads version 4.52
  • The .tar.gz file is UDM4 version 4.45
WILL SOME ADMIN PLEASE FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Unless you explicitly go into the files and look for version numbers, you may end up with the wrong one even though you paid for the most recent version.
Unread 12-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Admin

Thanks for the catch. We are only offering a .zip download going forward. If there is enough demand for other formats, we can provide it. But at this point, felt .zip was universal enough.

We have also extended the download date to February 1, 2009 due to this glitch.

Admin
Unread 12-29-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Thanks for the catch. We are only offering a .zip download going forward. If there is enough demand for other formats, we can provide it. But at this point, felt .zip was universal enough.

We have also extended the download date to February 1, 2009 due to this glitch.

Admin
I really appreciate it. I have about three websites that I have to upgrade now to the correct version and this gives me a few minutes to do that. I have had good success with custom implementations of your menu so far.
Unread 12-29-2008, 10:07 PM

This page needs to be updated to reflect what browser/OS combos are currently support:
http://www.udm4.com/menu/browsers/