Unread 12-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Default Want to start a web based business!

Hello everybody, I want to have my own business on the web, like I find so many these days making good money online. I plan to set up an online store that will be dealing in sale of computer accessories and will later on expand my reach if I find some good profits in that. So, what are the important points to keep in mind while doing this? Waiting for your replies……
Unread 12-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Banned
Default Re : Want to start a web based business!

This is a very good step in my opinion. You just need to make sure that the pre-requisitions for the website are met and when you are planning to have an online shop it is necessary that you decide the payment option. Either you can, have a third party like paypal handle all the payments or you can have your own payment system. If there is paypal then it would not be a concern, but if your site has its own payment system, then you need to purchase a SSL certificate that will secure the information submitted by the customer to your site. There are many trusted providers like Thawte, RapidSSL and others and good deals for them can be found at SSL Star which will help you in e-commerce security.