Unread 11-16-2007, 03:39 AM

Did the file Admin uploaded work? You may want to contact the site owner for support. I know they offer customization services.
Unread 11-16-2007, 05:43 AM

I'm not sure who jacky1982 is?? But I have uploaded the changes, but had questions if you read through my posts.
Unread 11-19-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettled View Post
Why does the udm-style.js need to be commented out? Also, why do I still need the udm-custom.js? I thought the udm-style.css file replaced that?

My whole reason for wanting to have my menu controls in css is because I need to customize things further than what the udm-custom.js allows me to do.

Also, why does the generated css have "-0px" in it? Should I fix that to just be "0"?

Thanks for your help.
Well, I think that the scripts you mention are commented out / left in based on the css generator tutorial on this site. I don't think the css generator is designed to make the menu 100% css driven, it just provides an alternative way of reading the udm-custom.js file and making a CSS file instead.

As far as the -0px vs. 0px, I know there are some lines of CSS that are in there for cross-browser compatibility - not the super popular ones mind you, but for more of the obscure (less than 3% market) share types.
Unread 08-12-2008, 12:33 PM

Just a follow-up, I tried this on my server and noticed the same problem
Unread 09-08-2008, 05:21 AM

http://csscreator.com/?q=version1/index.php this is good site to create css generator. try this. I have already use to with this site.
Unread 10-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Default CCS Generation

CSS Creator allows you to choose a style for your web page. Select different Cascading Style Sheet properties from the page below. To select a color, look for the HTML tag you want to effect, click the field you would like to insert color into, eg color or background, then simply click the color you want from the colors grid on the left. Most changes will display on the page as you make them.
=====================================
Victor
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com