Go Back   Ultimate Web Site Drop Down Menu Forum > Web Development > SEO and Marketing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-15-2008, 01:54 AM
Default Need help to increase the page rank of website!!!

Hi everybody,
I am dealing in online business and looking for some tips to increase the page rank of my website. In this I need some helps from you people. Please suggest me some tips so that I can get good traffic to my website and get more benefits. Your any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Unread 07-18-2008, 06:06 AM

You get PageRank by having backward links from other website pages that have a higher PR rating than your site page. You can also improve it by including Quality content.
Unread 08-04-2008, 06:53 AM

if you're site is new it won't easily earn a page rank. do some link building and quality content in order for you to have a good PR on the next update.
Unread 08-06-2008, 11:59 AM

Hi, you can go for link exchange with all your all relevant websites.

Hope this will work out for you.

All the best!
Unread 08-28-2008, 03:43 AM
altheakim
Default Page Rank

Google Page Rank of a blog is a asset for a its blogger, because if a blog has a larger page rank it will be more visible in search engines and can get more visitors. There are a lot of ways to promote your blog and increase its page rank. Some ways require you to pay for it and some are FREE but needs extra time and efforts.
-------------------------
altheakim
Get Website Traffic
Unread 09-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Admin

Good follow-up posts on this one. A few things to consider when working on improving your page rank:

1) Don't spam the search engines. I believe the term you may want to search for is "keyword to content ratio".

2) Build one-way links when possible on similar sites. Recipricol links are ok, but search engines really like 1 way links (i.e. from other sites to yours).

3) Keep content fresh. Update your site frequently. Add new content for your users.

4) Amazingly, this seems to work: Pay for google AdWords. I've seen many sites bump 1 or 2 points in PR just by having AdWords set up. I'm not 100% sure if this is "accepted" methodolgy, but for some reason many of the search engines follow those links and treat them as one-way. Also those ads end up on content relevant sites as well.

Hope this helps.
Unread 09-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Nicole123
Default 5 Steps to Increase your Page Rank.

Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.

1. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. But another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. You will still get credit if it's not, but if it's related to your website than you will be accomplishing two tasks at once.

You will be advertising for your website (bringing in targeted traffic) You will also be building your websites presence.

Your websites presence is very important to your survival. The more people see, or hear about your website the more credibility you will have and this increases your chances of having these visitors come back and possibly become leads.

2. Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

Most search engine directories allow you to submit to their website for free. This will allow you to increase your web presence by being listed on another search engine, and it will also be a free link.

Remember the more links you have the higher your PR will be

3. Using ezine ads (or newsletters). Creating an ezine will probably be the most beneficial step you can take to increasing your web presence. When you create an ezine you will be able to keep visitors coming back to your website for more by using signatures and giving special deals.

Ezine's will also allow you to increase your back links. By creating an ezine you can submit your information about your ezine to an ezine directory. This directory will than link to your website(thus giving you a free link).

4. Creating and publishing articles. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your signature in your article. This will bring in more traffic from article submission directories.

Your signature usually consists of 4 to 8 lines. Usually the first line would be the title of the website that you are trying to advertise. The last line would be the link to the website and the lines in between these would be a sales pitch to draw your viewers into your website.

5. Links from related websites. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt.

http://www.infysolutions.com
Unread 09-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Banned

hi there submit your site to directories with high page rank take part in forums with high reputation forums with your signature and also submit articles to sites and ezines and also submit your site to sb sites.
Unread 10-09-2008, 08:38 AM
securom

You can always turn to traffic boosting softwares, like www.increasesiterating.com. They supply the needed visitors to sufficiently improve the alexa rating and the unique pageviews.
Unread 10-11-2008, 01:06 PM

Get some backlinks from authority sites.