Unread 08-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Default HTML Textbox editor

I'm working with an JS Editor (FCKEditor) and in the editor window I want to display some text that shows up, but the user cannot edit that text. I thought of placing a DIV around the text; However, the DIV still allows the user to edit the text. Does DIV has a disable or readonly property? I...
Unread 10-17-2008, 05:24 AM

Web sites consist of web pages. Web pages are written in a simple file format called Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML Files are really plain text files that you can perfectly edit with plain text editor like Edit Pad Pro. Even though today there are many decent visual HTML editors available that allow you to directly edit the web page as it would appear in the visitor's web browser, many professional web designers still prefer to use a text editor to directly edit HTML files. Typing in the HTML tags yourself provides you with total control over your website. You are not limited by what the visual web editor can do. You do need to learn HTML. But HTML is a quite simple format that you can easily learn step by step. There are many good books available on the subject.
========================================
Victor
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com