Unread 10-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Ken Russell
Default right arrow missing

I work for a school district and have been building web sites using UDM4 for some time. I use it because accessibility is important to us. I have created several school sites and have never had a problem. I design the sites in Dreamweaver using a template and create pages based on it. In the past, UDM figures out the folder structure, it doesn't matter how many folders down a page is, the right arrow appears on the menu, probably because of the javascript code (I'm not a coder).

I just created another site and the menu works great, except the right arrow submenu indicator only works for pages in the root directory. If I create a page in a subfolder from the template, the right arrow indicator image is not found (an "image missing" icon tries to appear, but is cut off because of the small area available on the menu line). I've looked at the page source code for pages in the root directory and subdirectories, everything looks OK. I've compared that code to known good sites I have created, all looks good. I've even tried copying the images to the root directory in case there is a bad path--no dice.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what I am overlooking?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ken Russell
Bellingham Schools
Unread 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM

Sounds like a path issue of some type. I'd check your udm-resources value in the udm-custom.js file.

Code:
//path to images folder
um.baseSRC = "udm-resources/";
If that doesn't work, try "right" clicking on the image icon and do a "View Image" on it to see if the image exists on the server.